Composter is a microbial composting product. The bacteria produce enzymes capable of quickly digesting any and all vegetable matter. The product is also ideally suited to composting leaves, grass, and other vegetable matter quickly and effectively.
- Product: Dormant bacterial cultures and enzymes.
- Viable cell Count 1 billion live bacteria per gram of product
- Form: A dry, free-flowing powder.
- Color: Beige to light brown.
- Specific Gravity: 0.5 - 0.6
- Storage: Store product in a dry place between 10-40º C. If product becomes wet, it must be used immediately. Do not freeze.
APPLICATIONS FOR MANURE PILES
Composter should be pre-hydrated at a rate of 1 lbs. per gallon of 20-30 C water. The product should be applied at a rate of 1 gallon per 500 square feet of surface area.
APPLICATIONS FOR GRASS & LEAF COMPOSTING
For best results, Composter should be pre-hydrated at a rate of 1 lbs. per gallon and sprayed over a composting pile at a rate of 1 gallon per 100 cubic yards. Product may also be evenly spread over a leaf or grass pile and then watered with a garden hose. For best results, cover the pile and turn the pile. The more frequent the pile is turned the more rapid the biodegradation.
Temp. 40ºC - 70ºC
Product is available in 10 lb. or 25 lb. plastic pails.
Persons allergic to dust should employ nose and mouth protection when handling this product. In the event of direct contact with the eyes or skin, flush the affected area with water.
Manufactured by The AQUATIC PROS
918 Hwy 33 suite 3 Freehold NJ 07728
PH. 732 863 1600